- We are 12 friends who think that collaboration means getting involved and engaged with your beliefs, because hiding behind excuses for not changing the things we disapprove of does not make much sense..
- We are 12 parents who want a different world for our children, and who want them to experience existing social reality from childhood, and to feel a part of some of the changes that are possible.
- We are 12 management professionals who have undertaken a long career path and have a wide experience in very different sort of organizations.
- We are 12 citizens who believe that the most powerful changes are those which are generated by the civil society, and that the impacts of small changes are expansive.
- We are 12 partners who share the idea that collaboration generates a great number of synergies that change things.
Marta Badet, Camino Calvo, Sílvia Cambra, Albert Fernández, Jordi Gay, Marta Grau, Consol Ibáñez, Xavier Lamarca, Judit Murlans, Joan Plans, Montse Pichot and Alicia Roca.
We have the support of the Committee of Experts, a group of people with long career paths and who are willing to collaborate directly in the whole process by providing knowledge and experience in different business areas.Experts
In order to have Solidar Professionals in all areas, we have created the figure of the Coordinator. In Catalonia, we already have two Coordinators: One in the region of Girona and another in that of Lleida. With their help, we can cover projects in larger areas and count on having Professionals closer.Coordinators