A cookie is file which is downloaded by a user’s computer when accessing certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and access information regarding the web-browsing habits of a user or their computer, and depending on the information contained and the way in which they interact with the user’s computer, can be used to identify the user.
Types of cookies which may be used on this webpage
- Technical cookies: are those which allow the user to navigate a webpage and permits the use of the various options and services that may be present there.
- Tracking cookies: are those which may be managed by us or by third parties which allow us to quantify the number of users and also measure and perform statistical analysis of the use made by users of the offered services. To this end, the navigation of our website by users is analysed for the purpose of improving the placement of links, advertising content and our services on offer.
Who uses the information collected by these cookies?
Tracking cookies are installed as a part of the Google Analytics service which is provided by the company Google Inc., which has its headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043 (USA). The data collected is incorporated into the tool that analyses users’ behaviour in the navigation of this website which, in itself, does not contain any personal data.
If a user clicks on the access links to our social media presence, a new browsing window will open in which they will be able to access the information published by us on social media. Each social media platform may install a cookie which in this case is not managed by our association.
How to deactivate or remove the cookies used by this website?
Users can allow, block or remove cookies installed on their computer by means of the options configurations of the web browser installed on their computer.
The following information explains how to deactivate or remove cookies from the most commonly-used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For further information, please consult Microsoft customer support or the help menu on the browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised configuration.
For further information, please consult Mozilla customer support or the help menu on the browser.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
For further information, please consult Google customer support or the help menu on the browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please consult Apple customer support or the help menu on the browser.